Council tenant services

Social housing contents insurance

We have produced an information pack, including an application form, for you to download regarding contents insurance if you are a Hillingdon tenant.

Our tenant insurance policy has been designed to meet the demands and needs of social housing residents looking to purchase home contents insurance.  The cover is subject to the terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions contained in the policy wording, which you should read carefully.

Based on the information which has been provided to you if you are unsure whether this insurance policy is right for you please email us at or call 01895 556666.

Apply for home contents insurance [981KB]

Further information

Page last updated: 05 Apr 2021