Buildings insurance

If you want to make a claim under the buildings insurance policy, you should contact Questgates, who are the claims handlers for the buildings insurers.

You should complete the form and send it to QuestGates with 2 estimates for repair and photographs of the damage. The form can be sent through the post to the address on the form or scanned and emailed to

Once you have submitted the form, Questgates will contact you by phone or email.

Submit a claim form [14KB]

If the matter is urgent, call them on 01204 860427, as they may need to arrange immediate response.

You will need to give the policy number - 2019CP000106 - and your name and address.

If the claim is successful, you will need to pay the appropriate excess shown below:

  • water damage (for example, from burst pipes) - the first £100 for each claim
  • subsidence - the first £1,000 for each leaseholder
  • any other losses - the first £100 for each claim

Note: If you make a claim on the buildings insurance policy, then we may share any relevant information between ourselves, insurers, brokers and the claims handlers dealing with the claim.

The full terms and conditions may be found in the policy documents below.

Page last updated: 29 Oct 2019