To help keep our residents safe and in line with government advice on the coronavirus, our usual information events are temporarily suspended.
Online fostering event
Join us online to learn all about fostering with us:
- Tuesday 11 May, 2pm to 3pm
- Thursday 13 May, 6pm to 7pm
- Tuesday 18 May, 2pm to 3pm
- Tuesday 8 June, 2pm to 3pm
- Tuesday 13 July, 2pm to 3pm
- Tuesday 14 September, 6pm to 7pm
- Tuesday 12 October, 2pm to 3pm
- Tuesday 9 November, 2pm to 3pm
- Tuesday 14 December, 2pm to 3pm
Members of our fostering team, including a foster carer, will guide you through the fostering recruitment process and the support available to you.
You will also have the opportunity to ask us questions.
The event will take place on Microsoft Teams and we will contact everyone who has registered before the session with the joining details.
If you have any questions or would like to have a chat about fostering before the event, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 7831298.