I receive benefits and need to report a change
Our online forms were recently affected by a technical email issue. This has now been fixed. However, if you submitted a form via this website between Thursday 26 September and Tuesday 15 October but you have not heard from the benefits team, please resubmit the form along with any acknowledgement email you might have received at the time. We apologise for any inconvenience.
You need to tell us about changes as soon as they happen.
We will normally need to see evidence of the change. You can upload evidence/documents to the change of circumstances form below.
If the evidence is not currently available, complete and submit the change of circumstances form and provide the documents within one month using the providing additional documents form.
If you are replying to a letter, you can also use the link below to do this.
What we need to know
You need to tell us if you, your partner, your non dependant or dependant child:
- start or stop receiving benefit payments
- start or stop receiving pension payments
- start or stop receiving Tax Credits
- start or stop working
- become a full time student
- leave school or education
- have a change to the amount of income received i.e. wage increase/decrease
- have a change to the amount of savings, if your and your partners savings total over £6000.00
- are going to be away from your property for four weeks or more (you need to let us know before you go away). Check the temporary absence rules
- have someone move in or out of your household
- have a new addition to your household, such as a new baby
- have a rent increase or decrease
- move home