Proof of address

Residents wishing to use either of our waste and recycling facilities for free must provide proof of address.

We will accept either a valid HillingdonFirst card card or one of the following proofs of address:

  • a council tax bill for this year
  • a utility bill, such as electricity, gas and water (mobile phone bills will not be accepted)
  • a bank statement dated within the last three months
  • a current driver's licence, which includes your address

If you have none of the above, you will be required to pay £10 for each visit.

Page last updated: 20 Sep 2019