Brexit and support for businesses
The UK will leave the EU on 31 October 2019. Use this page to find information on how you or your business should prepare.
For Brexit information and support for your business, use the links below:
- Get ready for Brexit
- GLA London Growth Hub provides Brexit support
- Free Brexit training and support for businesses funded by London Growth Hub
Latest Brexit updates
- HM Revenue & Customs has given an update on how VAT rules for UK businesses trading with EU countries would be affected if the UK leaves the EU without a deal, including detailed instructions on completing the European community sales list.
- HM Revenue & Customs have updated their guidance regarding bringing goods intended for business into or taking goods out of the UK in baggage or a small motor vehicle.
- The Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs has updated guidance regarding preparing food and drink businesses for a no-deal Brexit.