London Youth Games
The London Youth Games is Europe's largest sports competition where young people from across all 33 London boroughs compete against each other in more than 60 competitions across 33 different sports.
The games are free and open to children and young people aged between 8 and 18 years old, who are living in or going to school in London.
Competitions take place in February, March, May and June.
Trials and training dates
Across the borough, there will be trails and opportunities for young people to get involved in team selection. If you're interested in any of the following sports, please get in touch using the contact details below.
- Archery (year 12 and under)
Email Simeon Keenan at email@example.com
- Basketball (under-16s girls or boys squad)
Email Pete at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cricket (year 8 and under, boys and girls)
Email Gordon Summer at email@example.com or call 07798 652623
- Football (boys and girls)
Email Primary Sporting Development at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Handball trails (under-16s girls or boys squad)
Email Robert at email@example.com
- Inclusive Zone Basketball (year 7 to 11, including individuals with physical impairments)
Email Dr Mellissa Prunty at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're interested in taking part in another sport, that isn't listed, email Mekaya at email@example.com