London Virgin Mini Marathon
Would you like to represent Hillingdon in the Virgin Money Giving Mini London marathon?
The London Virgin Mini Marathon is the official British Athletics 3-mile road championships for young athletes aged between 11 and 17 years.
It takes place on Sunday 26 April - the same day as the Virgin London Marathon - and involves running the last 3 miles of the marathon course from London Bridge to the Mall.
The Virgin Mini London Wheelchair Marathon sets off from Victoria Embankment and finishes in The Mall.
Boys and girls - under 13
- Must be at least 11 years old on 28 April 2019 or 12 years old on 31 August 2018
- Born between 1 September 2006 and 28 April 2009
Boys and girls - under 15
- Must be 13 or 14 on 31 August 2018
- Born between 1 September 2004 and 31 August 2006
Men and women - under 17
- Must be aged 15 or 16 on 31 August 2018
- Born between 1 September 2002 and 31 August 2004
How do I get selected?
- All schools and individual runners from across the borough are welcome to apply but, as places are limited, must complete a Park Run between Saturday 22 February and Monday 16 March to record their best times and be selected for the team.
- To find your nearest Park Run and to register, visit www.parkrun.org.uk register.
- Successful runners will be selected and announced during the week commencing Monday 30 March and represent Hillingdon at the 2020 Mini Marathon, which takes place on Sunday 26 April.
Register your interest before Wednesday 12 February.