London Virgin Mini Marathon
The London Virgin Mini Marathon, which was scheduled to take place on Sunday 26 April, has been postponed until Sunday 4 October.
Please check back for updates in late July.
The London Virgin Mini Marathon is the official British Athletics 3-mile road championships for young athletes aged between 11 and 17 years.
It takes place on Sunday 26 April - the same day as the Virgin London Marathon - and involves running the last 3 miles of the marathon course from London Bridge to the Mall.
The Virgin Mini London Wheelchair Marathon sets off from Victoria Embankment and finishes in The Mall.
Boys and girls - under 13
- Must be at least 11 years old on 28 April 2019 or 12 years old on 31 August 2018
- Born between 1 September 2006 and 28 April 2009
Boys and girls - under 15
- Must be 13 or 14 on 31 August 2018
- Born between 1 September 2004 and 31 August 2006
Men and women - under 17
- Must be aged 15 or 16 on 31 August 2018
- Born between 1 September 2002 and 31 August 2004
How do I get selected?
- All schools and individual runners from across the borough are welcome to apply but, as places are limited, must complete a Park Run to record their best times and be selected for the team.
- To find your nearest Park Run and to register, visit www.parkrun.org.uk register.
- Successful runners will be selected and announced and represent Hillingdon at the 2020 Mini Marathon, which has been postponed until Sunday 4 October.
We will look to do the same recruitment process in late summer providing the new date remain the same.