Hillingdon Libraries app
Access Hillingdon Libraries from your phone or tablet. Manage your account, search the catalogue, renew, reserve and issue books.
What you can do with our Hillingdon Libraries app
- Search the library catalogue
- Reserve and renew library items
- Find your nearest library
- Download eAudiobooks and eBooks
- Access online resources
- Use self-service checkouts (at Oak Farm Library and Ruislip Manor Library only)
- Download 'Hillingdon Libraries' from the App Store for iOS or Google Play for Android.
- Search for and download the 'Hillingdon Libraries' app.
- Login with your library card number and PIN.
You can now borrow library items using the Hillingdon Libraries app on your own mobile device.
Self-checkouts are currently being trialled at Oak Farm Library and Ruislip Manor Library only. Please ask a member of staff for details.
Your membership card number and PIN
- Your membership number is either the barcode number on your library card or the number on the back of your HillingdonFirst card.
- Please enter the full membership number without any spaces when using it to log in to the online resources.
- If the number on your library card does not have the prefix 20112, you will need to add it at the beginning when using your membership number to use the online resources.
- If using your HillingdonFirst card as your library membership card, it must have been activated at one of our libraries.*
- If you haven't been an active library user in the last 2 years, you will need to contact your local library to reactivate your membership.* You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org to get set up online.
- If you are unsure of your PIN, please ask a member of our library.
*You will also need to provide additional proof of your name and address.