Design your dream bike competition
As part of National Bike Week (Saturday 6 to Sunday 14 June), our School Travel and Road Safety Education team is encouraging local children to take part in a fun creative art competition to design a bicycle.
The competition is open to Hillingdon pupils aged 4 to 18-years-old and the top 3 entries will have their designs digitally recreated by a graphic designer and receive an Amazon voucher each.
- The dream bike can be as creative and imaginative as you like, including rockets, wings, fairy dust and more!
- Only drawings can be entered (no models or digital creations)
- You can use paint, pencils, crayons and/or pens
- The deadline for entries is 5pm on Thursday 30 April.
- First place: A3 framed print of design and £50 Amazon voucher
- Second place: A4 framed print of design and £30 Amazon voucher
- Third place: A5 framed print of design and £15 Amazon voucher
All winning entries will be posted on the council's Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn accounts.
How to enter
Send a photo or scan of your design to email@example.com with 'Dream Bike Comp' in the subject header. Please provide the artist's name, age and school in the email.