Design a bike competition
As part of this year's National Bike Week in June, we ran a fun creative art competition for children to draw their ideal bike, thinking about their journeys to school and how these involve safety and impact on health and the environment.
The competition ran throughout the coronavirus lockdown - from April to May - and we received 472 fantastic entries. Many designs focused on the amazing work of the NHS, with lots of colourful rainbows, and there was even a tribute entry for VE Day.
The winning drawings were digitally recreated, presented to each child in a frame, and all 12 winners received an Amazon voucher.
- 1st place - Olivia Foy (aged 5), Bishop Winnington-Ingram Church of England Primary School
- 2nd place - Penny Vincent (aged 5), Ryefield Primary School
- 3rd place - Niamh Nugent-Lewis (aged 4), Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School
- 1st place - Muzhan Moghadasi (aged 7), The John Locke Academy
- 2nd place - Arjun Chotai, (aged 7), St Helens College
- 3rd place - Jeshan Thirukumar (aged 7), Hayes Park School
- 1st place - Nina Heidari (aged 8), Colham Manor Primary School
- 2nd place - Isabelle Ly (aged 11), Whiteheath Junior School
- 3rd place - Yi-Jun Khor (aged 8), Hillside Junior School
- 1st place - Bethany Kunjasic (aged 13), Bishop Ramsey Church of England School
- 2nd place - Daniel Hassanian (aged 12), Vyners School
- 3rd place - Tanveer Chawla (aged 12), Guru Nanak Sikh Academy