Stronger Families Hub
Our Stronger Families Hub operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide families in Hillingdon with information, advice and support.
If you're a parent/carer in Hillingdon, we can provide you and your family with lots of different help about a range of things, including:
- concerns about your child's general behaviour
- support and advice with parenting
- difficulties at home, such as daily routines
- domestic abuse
- worries about your child's school attendance or achievement in education
- bullying or online abuse
- teenage concerns, such as going missing, taking drugs, or associations with gangs
- support if your child has (or you feel they may have) additional needs
You can also contact us if you're worried about another child who may be at risk.
Get in touch by emailing email@example.com or call 01895 556006.
Other services and help in Hillingdon
- Access information about childcare services and resources for you and your family
- Your local children's centres and what's on offer
- Targeted programmes for children and adolescents
- Local offer for children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities
(what you can expect from a range of local agencies and how to access them)