Putting our residents first
Top menu
Search our website: Search

Other benefits

Benefits you may be entitled to and the organisations that provide them.


Benefits you may be entitled to are listed below with links to the organisations that provide them:

Carers allowance

Child benefit

Child tax credit

  • Claim by phone or post.
  • For more information please visit Directgov.

Disability living allowance

  • Claim by phone, or
  • request a form from your local Jobcentre Plus office or local social security office, or

Employment and support allowance (was incapacity benefit)

Income support

Job seekers allowance

Maternity allowance

  • To make a claim download a form from Directgov

Pension credit

Universal Credit

More information

For details on all benefits please visit GOV.UK.

Is there anything wrong with this page?

* What would you like to report?
Broken link
Out of date information
Missing information
Report a problem with a service

* Please provide further details:

Please include your email in case we need further details (optional):

This feedback tool is for improving our pages. To report a problem with a service, please email: contact@hillingdon.gov.uk

Your feedback could not be sent - please ensure you have completed all fields.

Thank you for your feedback.

Related column
Article utilities:  Bookmark and Share Print Print this page Last updated: 27 Jun 2016 at 12:16