How the council works

Complaint about a councillor

If you wish to complain about the conduct of a councillor of Hillingdon Council, you must submit your complaint in writing.

Use the  complain about a councillor form (Word doc) [238KB] and email it to

Or send it to:

Raj Alagh
Monitoring Officer
Hillingdon Council
Civic Centre
Middlesex UB8 1UW

If you make a complaint about a councillor, you must state why you believe that a councillor has failed to observe the requirements of the   code of conduct (PDF) [53KB].

Page last updated: 28 Nov 2019