This website is run by Hillingdon Council. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website
We are committed to making our website accessible in accordance with the:
- Disability Discrimination Act (DDA)
- Equality Act 2010
- website accessibility guidelines issued by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
Our new web pages use:
- fonts that are comfortably readable, with a minimum font size of 11 pixels
- contrasting colours that meet accessibility standards
- underline, bold, different colours and buttons for links
- descriptive links and buttons to help you navigate easily around the website
We've also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
Our website is responsive to the device you are viewing it from and allows you to zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen.
Ability Net has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
We're always looking to improve the accessibility of our website. If there are parts of our website you cannot access, please Contact us.